Maeve WalshCompany Secretarial Manager
- Diploma in Legal Studies, Law Society of Ireland
- Affiliate Member of the Chartered Governance Institute UK & Ireland
- Corporate Governance
- Company Secretarial best practice
- Compliance with Companies Acts
- Company Secretarial Manager in Reddy Charlton from January 2000 for 15 years.
- Manager in the Corporate Secretarial Department of a large accountancy firm for 5 years.
- Returned to Reddy Charlton as Company Secretarial Manager in March 2020.
- Advising and supporting a range of companies, from start-ups to quoted companies, in all areas of company secretarial practice.
- Advising clients on company secretarial changes and new procedures to be availed of under the Companies Acts, including the use of the Summary Approval Procedure in relation to the provision of financial assistance, loans to directors, capital reduction and members’ voluntary liquidations.
- Considerable experience of group re-structures including share for share exchanges, share for undertaking exchanges and transfers between associated companies to avail of stamp duty relief.
- Advising company directors regarding corporate compliance including the legal requirements and procedures to be adopted when holding Extraordinary General Meetings and Annual General Meetings.
- Acted as liquidator in Members’ Voluntary Liquidations.