Qualifications & Appointments
- BA Law & European Studies, University of Limerick
- Post Graduate Diploma Business & IT, Dublin Business School
- Registered Trademark Attorney
- Member of the Law Society Intellectual Property & Data Protection Committee
- Corporate Transactions
- Partnership Law
- Commercial Contracting
- Intellectual Property
Recent Work Highlights
- Advised US law firm on their establishment in Ireland
- Advised Irish start up Wazp on recent €2 million funding round
- Advised in sale of regulated Irish fund manager to UK firm
- Advisor to a number of veterinary practices on the sale of those practices to corporate veterinary providers.
- Acting in the acquisition of a number of oil distribution businesses.
- Advised on European cross border mergers
- Advising a number of legal practices on partnership and succession issues.
- Advising in the reorganisation and merger of two charities.
- Advising a number of early stage entities in relation to fundraising and equity investment.
Co-author of the chapter on consumer law in the Law Society Business Law Manual, Oxford University Press