We recognise that the calibre of our staff is crucial to the success of our firm and that is why we invest in recruiting and developing talented people. We provide a supportive working environment where staff are developed, both personally and professionally. Our objective is to select and develop trainees who will have long-term careers with the firm.
COMPANY SECRETARIAL ASSISTANT – PART TIME
CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: CLOSE OF BUSINESS ON 11 MAY 2022
Reddy Charlton Services Limited are seeking to recruit a part-time company secretarial assistant to join their busy Corporate, Commercial and M & A team. Reddy Charlton Services Limited is an affiliate of Reddy Charlton LLP – a thriving commercial practice located in Dublin 2. Our team is young, hard working and dedicated to client service and the company secretarial assistant will gain hands-on experience in a collegial, friendly and encouraging environment.
- The successful candidate will work with and report to the Company Secretarial Manager.
- The position is part time circa 20 hours per week.
- Training will be provided.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Skills & Experience
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines essential
- Must be highly organised
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good file and document management skills
- Must be a team player with the ability to work independently and on own initiative
- Knowledge of company law or corporate governance desirable
- In office experience in a legal firm or similar desirable
- Familiarity with Evolve case management or other similar case management systems would be an advantage.
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working hours (including working from home options)
- Open Door Policy
- Social & Fundraising Events
- Continuous Professional Development
- Tax Saver Schemes (Bike to Work, Travel)
- Wellbeing Workshops, Yoga
- Path for Career Progression
Please submit your CV and covering letter by email to Linda Glen at firstname.lastname@example.org inserting “Company Secretarial Assistant” in the subject box.
Please note – we are no longer accepting applications for our internship programme 2022.
Our Internship Programme provides graduates who are interested in a career in law with the opportunity to work with some of Ireland’s best lawyers, to be exposed to real client transactions, to add significantly to their knowledge and practical experience and to make an informed decision on their future career.
Our programme gives our interns a full insight into the workings of a modern law firm and what it would be like to work as a trainee with us.
Please note – our trainee programme is currently full.
The trainee programme is designed to help trainees acquire the skills, knowledge and experience required to become first class lawyers.
Our trainees benefit from comprehensive hands on experience across all our practice areas.
Our trainees have the opportunity to undertake responsible work with direct client contact.
With a range of departments, each headed by a specialist in their field, we offer one-to-one mentoring to trainees in their area of interest.