Reddy Charlton LLP are seeking to expand their commercial team and recruit a motivated and enthusiastic commercial solicitor.
The team has a broad practice encompassing work across a number of areas:-
- Corporate Transactions
- Commercial Contracts
- Banking and Finance
- Intellectual Property
This type of practice will allow the ideal candidate have a diverse portfolio of work. No one day is the same and you will be challenged in the work you are presented with. The Reddy Charlton LLP client base is varied and they work with individuals, family businesses, SME’s, multi-nationals and public bodies.
The main sectors include:-
- Property Development & Construction
- Regulated Professions
The team is energetic, hard working and dedicated to client service and you will work in a collegial, friendly and encouraging environment. The two partners in the commercial team are ranked in the Legal 500 as is the team generally.
There is ample opportunity for work-life balance while still retaining the excitement of the cut and thrust of a busy commercial practice.
- Minimum 3+ years PQE (more experience an advantage)
- Irish practising certificate
- Solutions focussed
- Positive and collegial attitude
- Ability to take direction and work as part of a team
- Exemplary drafting and negotiation skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative as required
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Good file and document management skills
- Interest in business development and marketing
- Familiarity with Evolve case management would be an advantage or other similar case management systems
- An interest in intellectual property law would be advantageous
- Flexible & Hybrid Working
- Competitive Salary
- Open Door Policy
- Direct Partner Access
- Social & Fundraising Events
- Continuous Professional Development
- Support provided for appropriate further education and upskilling
- Tax Saver Schemes (Bike to Work, Travel etc.)
- Wellbeing Workshops, Yoga classes
- Clear path for career progression
Please email your covering letter and application to email@example.com and insert “Commercial Solicitor” in the subject box.