Sarah BruenSenior Associate
Qualifications & Appointments
- BCL (Hons), National University of Ireland Galway
- Solicitor, Law Society of Ireland
- Admitted as a solicitor in Northern Ireland and England and Wales
- Commercial and Civil Litigation
- Personal Injuries
- Debt Recovery
- Intellectual Property
- Qualified as a solicitor in 2013
- Joined Reddy Charlton in 2022
- Expertise in Civil Litigation and has a range of experience before the District Court, Circuit Court, High Court, Court of Appeal and Supreme Court
Recent Work Highlights
- Acted for a client in a mediation relating to a dispute concerning a building project.
- Advised on breaches of intellectual property entitlements, including breaches of Trademarks, Registered Designs, Patents, Copyright and Passing Off actions.
- Acted for a Plaintiff in a High Court matter against a research facility in relation to a claim for breach of contract and breach of duties by the Defendant, including its failure to carry out evaluation, measurement, comparison, and advice to a standard that would be expected of such a world-class research facility.
- Defending Landlord and Tenant proceedings in the Circuit Court seeking the payment of rent arrears.
- Represented a Plaintiff in Commercial Court proceedings arising from Shareholder Agreement disputes.
- Represented a Plaintiff in Commercial Court proceedings arising from the infringement of European Patents, Registered Designs and Copyright.
- Member of the Family Lawyers Association
- Member of the Dublin Solicitors Bar Association
- Advisor of Free Legal Advice Centre (FLAC)