- 6 October 2023
- Posted by: rc-admin
Reddy Charlton LLP are seeking to expand their Business Law team and recruit a motivated and enthusiastic corporate/commercial lawyer at solicitor or senior associate level.
The team has a broad practice encompassing work across a number of areas:-
- Corporate Transactions
- Commercial Contracts
- Banking and Finance
- Intellectual Property
This type of practice will allow the ideal candidate have a diverse portfolio of work. No one day is the same and you will be challenged in the work you are presented with. The Reddy Charlton LLP client base is varied and they work with individuals, family businesses, SME’s, multi-nationals and public bodies.
Core sectors include:-
- Property Development & Construction
- Regulated Professions
The team is energetic, hard working and dedicated to client service and you will work in a collegial, friendly and encouraging environment. The two partners in the commercial team are ranked in the Legal 500 as is the team generally.
There is ample opportunity for work-life balance while still retaining the excitement of the cut and thrust of a busy commercial practice.
- Minimum 3+ years PQE (more experience an advantage with Senior Associate level role available for suitably experienced candidate)
- Irish practising certificate
- Solutions focussed
- Positive and collegial attitude
- Ability to take direction and work as part of a team and to work on own initiative as required
- Exemplary drafting and negotiation skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Good file and document management skills
- Interest in Intellectual Property an advantage
- Familiarity with Evolve case management would be an advantage or other similar case management systems
- Flexible & Hybrid Working
- Competitive Salary
- Open Door Policy
- Direct Partner Access
- Social & Fundraising Events
- Continuous Professional Development
- Support provided for appropriate further education and upskilling
- Tax Saver Schemes (Bike to Work, Travel etc.)
- Wellbeing Workshops, Yoga classes
- Clear path for career progression
Please email your covering letter and application to email@example.com
Please insert “Corporate Solicitor” in the subject box.
Closing date for receipt of applications: 20 October 2023.