- 10 May 2021
- Posted by: rc-admin
- Category: Property
Reddy Charlton Webinar:
A practical guide to buying and selling your home
DATE: 20 May 2021 at 11.00am
DURATION: 30 minutes with 15 minutes Q & A
TO REGISTER: Click here
Brendan Sharkey, Partner, will present this webinar as a practical guide to buying and selling your home.
This webinar is aimed at people who are in the process of buying or selling their house or apartment, or are contemplating doing so. We will explain the conveyancing process in plain terms, our main goal being to give practical advice on steps you can take to make this process more efficient, to get from start to finish as quickly as possible.
Topics covered include:-
- Be prepared! Initial steps you should take
- The role of the solicitor, estate agent and surveyor
- The conveyancing process – what is involved?
- Differences between new builds and second hand properties
- Management companies – what are they?
- How long should the process take?
- Issues arising from being part of a chain
- The costs involved including legal fees, stamp duty, registration costs and search costs
- Our top tips