Qualifications and Appointments
- Diploma in Legal Studies, Honorable Society of King’s Inns, 2008
- Barrister-at-Law Degree, Honorable Society of King’s Inns, 2009
- Admitted to the Roll of Solicitors in 2018
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Debt Recovery
- Contract Law
- Called to the Bar of Ireland in 2009 and practised as a barrister for 8 years specialising in personal injury law and debt recovery.
- Advises on a range of contentious and non-contentious commercial and civil matters.
- Joined Reddy Charlton in 2018.
Dublin Solicitors Bar Association