- 11th October 2018
- Posted by: Suzanne Shaw
- Category: News
Welcome to the September/October issue of the Reddy Charlton newsletter, a regular update on recent legal, regulatory and industry developments of relevance to you and your business.
In this issue-:
- Be careful what you contract for! – Niamh Gibney provides an overview of ‘The Commercial Agent’.
- Vacant Site Levy Increases – Roisin Bennett explains recent changes.
- LHM Casey McGrath merge with UK investment group Smith & Williamson – Elaine McGrath.
- Contractual Terms implied by reason of Custom and Practice – Laura Graham examines all the terms governing the employment relationship.
- Peter Kearney chats to two of our trainees (Orla Canavan and Caoimhe McCrea).
- And Finally……for your amusement, some often-cited, but unfortunately fake, law firm names.
As always, if you have queries in relation to any of these topics please contact us at + 353-1-661 9500 or email email@example.com and our team will be happy to assist you.
Click here to read the newsletter in full.